Mods: Error Messages on SoonerTimes??

This forum is a collection of helpful tips about features on the board. If you want to learn about board features, this is the place to go. If you are curious about something then post a question
TropicalSooner

Mods: Error Messages on SoonerTimes??

Post by TropicalSooner »

To the Mods:

I'm getting error messages when trying to open a thread or refresh a thread.

After refreshing the error message, then the thread opens up normally.

Was wondering if anyone else was having this issue?

Here is the context of the message I'm getting---hope it helps the IT person managing the site:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: mysqli object is not fully initialized in /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php:200 Stack trace: #0 /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php(200): mysqli_query(Object(mysqli), '...') #1 /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/phpbb/db/driver/factory.php(353): phpbb\db\driver\mysqli->sql_query('...', 0) #2 /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/phpbb/config/db.php(72): phpbb\db\driver\factory->sql_query('...') #3 /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/phpbb/config/db.php(55): phpbb\config\db->initialise(Object(phpbb\cache\driver\file)) #4 [internal function]: phpbb\config\db->__construct(Object(phpbb\db\driver\factory), Object(phpbb\cache\driver\file), '...') #5 /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(1176): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array) #6 /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(634): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->createService(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Definition), Array, true, '...') #7 /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(1281): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->doGet('...', 1, Array, true) #8 /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(1238): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->doResolveServices(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Reference), Array, true) #9 /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(1149): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->doResolveServices(Array, Array, true) #10 /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(634): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->createService(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Definition), Array, true, '...') #11 /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(588): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->doGet('...', 1) #12 /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/includes/compatibility_globals.php(45): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->get('...') #13 /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/common.php(154): register_compatibility_globals() #14 /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/viewforum.php(20): include('...') #15 {main} thrown in /webroot/s/o/soone003/primary/www/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 200
aka Crimson47
OU_Tom

Post by OU_Tom »

We are getting a fatal database error since early this morning. I will try to get it fixed as soon as possible
::rice2:: :dude:
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

Thanks Tom.
Apprec it.
aka Crimson47
OU_Tom

Post by OU_Tom »

Testing 1 2 3
OU_Tom

Post by OU_Tom »

I purged the sessions table

Things might be improving
OU_Tom

Post by OU_Tom »

I can actually see people successfully logging in so that is progress. I am the only one who has posted anything in a while so maybe I am the only one who can post🤔😂
EMan

Post by EMan »

Things seem back to normal for me.
I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong!
inconnu

Post by inconnu »

That has happened to me several times today, too. This evening, I've been able to post just fine.