USC to Holiday bowl

Discussions on any and all things OU men's sports
Fly

USC to Holiday bowl

Post by Fly »

Yep USC to play Louisville in the Holliday bowl with there new DC, & a month to prepare. That will be interesting to say the least.
Louisville not a giant kill, but a very good team. What are you guys thoughts?

🪰Fly :BV: :ou:
Up North Sooner

Post by Up North Sooner »

Louisville looked like they couldn't beat Bixby High School the other night against FSU. Unless a different team comes out for the bowl game, the condoms and Liely will roll them.
cushcreekmont

Post by cushcreekmont »

Just who will play in the bowl game for the little riley rubber sheaths? That defense won't gain 30 lbs a man at the DL by late December no matter who the DC is.

If Williams doesn't play (and why would he?), that offense will be obvious and easy to defend.

It will be a game that I SKIP. Likely boring and I don't want to see that little gurl coach on the sidelines either.
texsa sucks!
JoeSooner

Post by JoeSooner »

Go Cardinals, those are my thoughts
I make big plays in big games, that's all.
Zgeo

Post by Zgeo »

Fly wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:00 am Yep USC to play Louisville in the Holliday bowl with there new DC, & a month to prepare. That will be interesting to say the least.
Louisville not a giant kill, but a very good team. What are you guys thoughts?

Louisville was terrible against FSU. Neither Louisville nor FSU would win a single Big 12 game. Fake rating for both of them…. :fail: :fail:
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

Assuming Caleb opts out and doesn't play another down in college.....the Cardinals are probably licking their chops. Unfortunately, they have no offense, even against SC.....
My prediction:
Louisville 2
USC 0
in Triple overtime
aka Crimson47
RussC

Post by RussC »

TropicalSooner wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:24 am Assuming Caleb opts out and doesn't play another down in college.....the Cardinals are probably licking their chops. Unfortunately, they have no offense, even against SC.....
My prediction:
Louisville 2
USC 0
in Triple overtime
Must see TV—not!
#Mentally In Portal
waddy's ghost

Post by waddy's ghost »

go Cards
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

RussC wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:27 am
TropicalSooner wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:24 am Assuming Caleb opts out and doesn't play another down in college.....the Cardinals are probably licking their chops. Unfortunately, they have no offense, even against SC.....
My prediction:
Louisville 2
USC 0
in Triple overtime
Must see TV—not!
Guaranteed to put you right to sleep! Ha!
aka Crimson47
EMan

Post by EMan »

OK, before we get too far afield here, just to set the record straight, Louisville beat Notre Dame, Duke, Miami and No. Carolina St. this year. I don't think they're quite as bad as they're being made out to be. Yes, their offense looked really bad against FSU, but maybe it was just an off night, or perhaps FSU has a much better defense than they're being given credit for. Maybe it's both. I would hope people wouldn't judge OU on their Kansas performance. Just sayin'.
I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong!
RussC

Post by RussC »

EMan wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:42 am OK, before we get too far afield here, just to set the record straight, Louisville beat Notre Dame, Duke, Miami and No. Carolina St. this year. I don't think they're quite as bad as they're being made out to be. Yes, their offense looked really bad against FSU, but maybe it was just an off night, or perhaps FSU has a much better defense than they're being given credit for. Maybe it's both. I would hope people wouldn't judge OU on their Kansas performance. Just sayin'.
OK you’ve convinced me—

Louisville 35
USC 6
#Mentally In Portal
AllSooner

Post by AllSooner »

Just curious.....If Caleb's command center (think dad) has him come back to the condoms next year because he doesn't like the NFL team that would draft him, can he really sit out for the Holiday Bowl? Don't think I've heard of anyone doing that. And there's a good chance #13 will return because it has become known that he wants to be part owner of the team that drafts him as part of his NFL contract. (Don't know if that's even possible. How could you trade a part-owner?) Besides, he is reportedly getting about $2.7 mil in NIL and could prolly get more if he returned. So he won't suffer financial hardship to return to college.
Fly

Post by Fly »

Well I did not watch Louisville vs Florida state the other night. I even picked them on my pickem contest to beat Florida st. Reason
I did that because F st QB broke his leg. Louisville has been playing lights out this year as E - man said. I can,t answer why they were
down against F st. That’s what makes college football so hard to pick. I will watch it no matter what any one else chooses to do.🙄

OU Guy

Post by OU Guy »

In Brent I Trust :D
Triple Option

Post by Triple Option »

All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost.
The old that is strong does not wither.
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
- Bilbo Baggins