OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL: The Past, The Present, and The Future

This forum contains popular threads that are worthy of archiving
WishBone

Post by WishBone »

Bottom post of the previous page:

Good Read Clint.........The LSU loss still HURTS !Great to see ya back Clint!
Opinions are still "OK" ...Correct?
whitefeather

Post by whitefeather »

Great post, Clint. I look forward to reading more of the same. Nice game. 73- Zip. Nice.
walt

Post by walt »

Clint, after all of these years I have never tried to even the time you baned me from this board :smokingmad: There were times when I thought I had a great opportunity to bane you, but I just couldn't do it. :confusedplus: However I think my chance has passed me as I don't think that that Tom or Eman would allow me to do that.

Your today's post was a classic of all of the other great posts you made over the long years. While I always respected your posts, I have to say that some of your posts were truly over-done, and this post is the most over-done post of all of your Soonertimes.com posts.

Of all of the great Soonertimes.com posters I think you have been the best of all. You have a great sense of humor and you never failed to tell all of us exactly what you thought.

Over the last few weeks, I have checked the board with the intent of finding your posting and today you made my day.

I truly think of you as one of the greatest of all Soonertimes.com members.

Just please post away and thanks for our friendship ... that is me thinking that you and I were my friend :surrender: You baned me was one of the best days of my Soonertimes.com days. Thanks and don't stop posting.
"
Brent Venables will be the next "B" of a heck OU Head Coach."
ClintA.Adams

Post by ClintA.Adams »

walt wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:57 pm Clint, after all of these years I have never tried to even the time you baned me from this board :smokingmad: There were times when I thought I had a great opportunity to bane you, but I just couldn't do it. :confusedplus: However I think my chance has passed me as I don't think that that Tom or Eman would allow me to do that.

Your today's post was a classic of all of the other great posts you made over the long years. While I always respected your posts, I have to say that some of your posts were truly over-done, and this post is the most over-done post of all of your Soonertimes.com posts.

Of all of the great Soonertimes.com posters I think you have been the best of all. You have a great sense of humor and you never failed to tell all of us exactly what you thought.

Over the last few weeks, I have checked the board with the intent of finding your posting and today you made my day.

I truly think of you as one of the greatest of all Soonertimes.com members.

Just please post away and thanks for our friendship ... that is me thinking that you and I were my friend :surrender: You baned me was one of the best days of my Soonertimes.com days. Thanks and don't stop posting.

Thanks wally2! Good to hear from you! Sorry, but complements are bane-able offenses! To the penalty box you go! It's crazy to think we've been posting for over 26 years or so now. Time flies! I hope all is well in your life my friend!
OUGENO

Post by OUGENO »

Clint you spent a lot of time and thought into this post! You did a great post it was a very excellent read!