Anyone planning to go to the groundbreaking ceremony today?

Forum to discuss the best softball team in the country
TropicalSooner

Anyone planning to go to the groundbreaking ceremony today?

Post by TropicalSooner »

I will not be able to be there....but hope that those who are can post up some pics.....
aka Crimson47
oufanforever

Post by oufanforever »

I will walk over during lunch and see what I can do
OUBeliever56A

Post by OUBeliever56A »

My wife and I are going.
inconnu

Post by inconnu »

TropicalSooner wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:43 am I will not be able to be there....but hope that those who are can post up some pics.....
Yes, especially of Patty, Castiglione, and any players that are there. Thanks in advance!
Giraffespots

Post by Giraffespots »

I went and I have some pics but I don't k ow how to post them here. Every player was there and I got sigs. Alot of former players were there including Lauren C, Amber F, Kelsey A, Keilani, Hope, Caleigh, and lots more.
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

Giraffespots wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:07 pm I went and I have some pics but I don't k ow how to post them here. Every player was there and I got sigs. Alot of former players were there including Lauren C, Amber F, Kelsey A, Keilani, Hope, Caleigh, and lots more.
No worries spots.....glad you were able to go and see all the festivities and see all the players. Sounds awesome. Perhaps someone else can lend a hand with the pics--and if not, that's ok too.
aka Crimson47
Giraffespots

Post by Giraffespots »

My 4 yr old great granddaughter took a pink glove (her size). Fangirl that I am, I got every players sig on it except cydney. I also got Patti and about 7 of the alums.

Kelsey Arnold was standing there just taking it all in. When I gave her the glove, she said, you want ME to sign? Are you sure? To which I replied,. Well uhh, YES!. Once a Sooner always a Sooner and true love lasts forever. She laughed and signed the inside. So I got the alums to sign inside...the Hall of Fame side.

The freshmen all had the big eyes. The transfers were smiling like crazy. They are all just so tall. And I was just shameless. I even had Chris Plank sign.

Now my granddaughter keeps talking about "her" glove. 🤨. I believe I will be buying a new little pink glove. This one's mine!! 😉
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

From the OU Softball Facebook Page..........

aka Crimson47
AustinTXSooner

Post by AustinTXSooner »

TropicalSooner wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:55 pm From the OU Softball Facebook Page..........

So far, I see softball players and gymnasts. Are there other sports represented in there?
inconnu

Post by inconnu »

Giraffespots wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:00 pm My 4 yr old great granddaughter took a pink glove (her size). Fangirl that I am, I got every players sig on it except cydney. I also got Patti and about 7 of the alums.

Kelsey Arnold was standing there just taking it all in. When I gave her the glove, she said, you want ME to sign? Are you sure? To which I replied,. Well uhh, YES!. Once a Sooner always a Sooner and true love lasts forever. She laughed and signed the inside. So I got the alums to sign inside...the Hall of Fame side.

The freshmen all had the big eyes. The transfers were smiling like crazy. They are all just so tall. And I was just shameless. I even had Chris Plank sign.

Now my granddaughter keeps talking about "her" glove. 🤨. I believe I will be buying a new little pink glove. This one's mine!! 😉
Tell your great granddaughter she's just SOL! She can have it back when she's 12 or so(maybe). :shock:
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

AustinTXSooner wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:18 pm
TropicalSooner wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:55 pm From the OU Softball Facebook Page..........

So far, I see softball players and gymnasts. Are there other sports represented in there?
I don't think so. It was titled "celebrating with our fellow champions" and only softball and gymnastic icons shown with it.
aka Crimson47
AustinTXSooner

Post by AustinTXSooner »

TropicalSooner wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:58 am
AustinTXSooner wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:18 pm
I don't think so. It was titled "celebrating with our fellow champions" and only softball and gymnastic icons shown with it.
Yeah, I went through and identified all but about 3 people. The softball players are all wearing Nike T-Shirts. The gymnasts are not.
OUBeliever56A

Post by OUBeliever56A »

AustinTXSooner wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:36 pm Yeah, I went through and identified all but about 3 people. The softball players are all wearing Nike T-Shirts. The gymnasts are not.
I tried to do this with the softball players picture. there are 19 players in the picture. So 1 player is not there. I also am not sure about one person. I think Grace Green was not in the picture. That leaves me with Jayda Coleman who must be the player that I am having trouble identifying. If that is true, Coleman has added some strong shoulders during the summer.