Vegas early betting lines for usc...

Discussions on any and all things OU men's sports
OU Chinaman

Vegas early betting lines for usc...

Post by OU Chinaman »

...in the p*nis sleeves marquis games Oddsmakers have their opponents as decided favorites.

LSU-6

MICHIGAN-12

PENN ST-5

NOTRE DAME -3.5

iF they're right and mulesh*t drops all 4, does he survive for a 2nd season in the Big 10??? :cool:

:ou: :ou: :ou: :rice:
WishBone

Post by WishBone »

If So I will LMAO !
Opinions are still "OK" ...Correct?
Zgeo

Post by Zgeo »

I heard on tv the next usc qb does not impress

Cowherd said he watched the first half of the usc spring game then turned it offf. Said it didn’t look like usc without Caleb
RussC

Post by RussC »

Zgeo wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:40 am I heard on tv the next usc qb does not impress

Cowherd said he watched the first half of the usc spring game then turned it offf. Said it didn’t look like usc without Caleb
Ha ha. I’d say it didn’t look like USC *with* Caleb.
#Mentally In Portal
captnop

Post by captnop »

Isn't this the kid that threw for like 300 something yards and 3 TD's in their bowl game ?? IMO he played BETTER than Carl Williams. Yeah I guess if your idea of USC football is some athletic QB, missing open WR's, ignoring the called play and letting his Protection break down and then scrambling like a mad man because he hasn't developed any from his SO year of College... whatever
SoonerTony

Post by SoonerTony »

As time passes, it’s becoming more and more clear that USC did us a HUGE favor.
OU was never going to commit to having a championship-level defense under Riley. Never.
I don’t know if Venables will lead us to a national championship or not. But it’s clear he is working his butt off trying to get us there. The talent difference on defense compared to what we had when he arrived is like night vs day.
captnop

Post by captnop »

SoonerTony wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:38 pm As time passes, it’s becoming more and more clear that USC did us a HUGE favor.
OU was never going to commit to having a championship-level defense under Riley. Never.
I don’t know if Venables will lead us to a national championship or not. But it’s clear he is working his butt off trying to get us there. The talent difference on defense compared to what we had when he arrived is like night vs day.
Don't know if he'll win an NC.. but I bet he at least wins a few Playoff games!!
Fly

Post by Fly »

Well I,m not expecting a NC any time soon, but who knows. We have been in a rebuilding mode since BV got here. I think he is
doing most things right. I think our defense will be find. We shall see on offense, but that will play out. I don,t see any coaches
being hired out from under us any time soon, which will help.

🪰Fly :BV: :ou:
captnop

Post by captnop »

When OU was really good under Bob it was usually because of 1) dominating defense 2) some kind of Air Raid/Spread offense with a good running game. It appears to me BV is sticking to that formula. If you look at the Offense in the Bowl game, it was good. Just have to eliminate the turn overs. The offense Littrell runs is air Raid with a good running game.