Film on Louisville Transfer DT Jermayne Lole

Discussions on any and all things OU men's sports
StatesEye

Film on Louisville Transfer DT Jermayne Lole

Post by StatesEye »

Remember, this dude is 6-3, 310. After watching this film, tell me you are not happy with this pickup in the portal. WOW!!!

I found this over on dirtburglars. It was posted by SoonerBob. The video piece is put together by a couple of Colorado fans. Lole highlights begin at the 5:00 mark. Boys.....OU is going to be strong, quick and mean at DT this coming fall!
WishBone

Post by WishBone »

Dude is Quick and Hes a Beast.............Cant wait to see this guy on Sat. :eyes:
Opinions are still "OK" ...Correct?
SoonerTony

Post by SoonerTony »

This is a really good pickup.
ColleyvilleSooner

Post by ColleyvilleSooner »

Love sustained some lingering injuries which likely kept him from being one of the top interior DL in the country. I hope he is over those injuries. He played last year with Louisville but was not 100 percent healthy.
Fly

Post by Fly »

Tell you what! Good DL are some of the hardest positions guys to find. There are many big guys, but big guys that are quick, fast, &
strong is rare. Watch that kid on film & he stands out. He will become a huge name here, you can bank on that. Thanks for the film
on that guy

🪰Fly :BV: :ou:
ColleyvilleSooner

Post by ColleyvilleSooner »

Fly wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:11 pm Tell you what! Good DL are some of the hardest positions guys to find. There are many big guys, but big guys that are quick, fast, &
strong is rare. Watch that kid on film & he stands out. He will become a huge name here, you can bank on that. Thanks for the film
on that guy

🪰Fly :BV: :ou:
Indeed, but we just got another one and maybe the best available, Damonic Williams from TCU, 6-2", 320, the highest rated DL in this portal. The DL interior is arguably the most important part of a defense and for the first time in many years I am excited about our personnel there. Williams, Lole, Terry, Stone, Jackson, Halton, will blow things up in the middle and possibly make us a dominating defensive unit!

Now we can just spend our time worrying about the OL and kicking game.