Jermayne Lole..Flips to Uterus?

WishBone

Jermayne Lole..Flips to Uterus?

Post by WishBone »

Last edited by WishBone on Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Opinions are still "OK" ...Correct?
SoonerGGS

Post by SoonerGGS »

StatesEye

Post by StatesEye »

Damn. He just flipped to uterus.

We sure needed the depth he would bring. Dagnabbit. We'll, not everyone can be saved.
OU Chinaman

Post by OU Chinaman »

...Pissonya,...Jermayne! See you on the field :cool:

:ou: :ou: :ou: :rice:
captnop

Post by captnop »

if you have to pick between the 2 I will take Williams ... it would've been nice to have both .. :hornsburning: probably threw WAY more money at him than he was worth to save face for Sark. That way OU didn't get both of them. With Terry, Williams, Halton ( who was looking good), Sears who had some good moments and then the freshmen .. I still feel good with DT
Brisket

Post by Brisket »

captnop wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:28 pm :hornsburning: probably threw WAY more money at him than he was worth to save face for Sark. That way OU didn't get both of them. With Terry, Williams, Halton ( who was looking good), Sears who had some good moments and then the freshmen .. I still feel good with DT
Speculation/rumor on Twitter is that :horns: paid Lole $1M to flip. Hard to fault the kid, especially given the depth OU has at DT.

WIlliams, Terry, & Jackson give OU solid depth & size at the 1- or 3-techinques. At the 5-technique, OU can go 4-deep with Halton, Sanders, Sears, Stone. Obviously, OU would be better with Lole & his size & experience, but BV has built up the roster & depth to where losing 1 player isn't crippling.
captnop

Post by captnop »

Brisket wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:48 am
captnop wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:28 pm :hornsburning: probably threw WAY more money at him than he was worth to save face for Sark. That way OU didn't get both of them. With Terry, Williams, Halton ( who was looking good), Sears who had some good moments and then the freshmen .. I still feel good with DT
Speculation/rumor on Twitter is that :horns: paid Lole $1M to flip. Hard to fault the kid, especially given the depth OU has at DT.

WIlliams, Terry, & Jackson give OU solid depth & size at the 1- or 3-techinques. At the 5-technique, OU can go 4-deep with Halton, Sanders, Sears, Stone. Obviously, OU would be better with Lole & his size & experience, but BV has built up the roster & depth to where losing 1 player isn't crippling.
Not saying I'd go to :hornsburning: for 1 Yr @$1M .. but I'd have to hold my nose and think about it. Especially, since you get to walk away after 1Y...