Sooner Women's Golf: Friday - Bedlam Cup w OSU at Jimmie Austin!

Discussions on any and all things OU women's sports
OUBeliever56A

Sooner Women's Golf: Friday - Bedlam Cup w OSU at Jimmie Austin!

Post by OUBeliever56A »

The Oklahoma Sooner Women's Golf Team will host the Bedlam Cup with Oklahoma State at the Jimmie Austin OU Golf Club. The Bedlam Cup will be on Friday, March 22nd. The Cup action will include three four-ball matches followed by six singles matches. The four-ball matches start at 8 AM and the 6 singles matches will start at 1:30 PM. I think the matches will all start at hole #1 with 3 tee-times for the four-ball and 6 tee times for the singles. There will be 9 total points up for grabs in the Cup action.

Here is the Sooner staff writers article about the Bedlam Cup.

https://soonersports.com/news/2024/3/19 ... -on-friday

This will be the sixth time the Bedlam Cup is played for the Women. The last one was in 2017. I like this idea for a match between OSU and the Sooners.

I will be there at 8 AM to watch the four-ball matches before going home to get ready to go to OKC for OU softball game with Baylor later in the day.

In case you do not know - The Four-Ball play is where teams of two players each play their own ball and the two-person team counts their best ball or score on each hole. This is like some of the rounds of the Ryder Cup play. It can be very interesting to see the holes play out.

Good luck to the Sooners at Jimmie Austin.

Boomer Sooner!