Game 1 in Love's Field - OU 9 - Miami OH 7 FINAL

Forum to discuss the best softball team in the country
tosunpasha

Post by tosunpasha »

Bottom post of the previous page:

waddy's ghost wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:00 pm Toby should NEVER again call softball . Chris would never have let this happen . :crackthewhip:
I totally agree with you :handsup:
AllSooner

Post by AllSooner »

The Varsity app allows you to sync the radio with the TV.....and it is "free".
aw37

Post by aw37 »

AllSooner wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:59 pm The Varsity app allows you to sync the radio with the TV.....and it is "free".
Could you post a link? Thanks, AW
AllSooner

Post by AllSooner »

aw37 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:14 am
AllSooner wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:59 pm The Varsity app allows you to sync the radio with the TV.....and it is "free".
Could you post a link? Thanks, AW
https://thevarsitynetwork.com/feed
I use the Apple app on my iPhone. I'm sure it's available for Androids as well. Search for the Varsity Network app. I found that it is easier to sync from iPhone than my PC
AustinTXSooner

Post by AustinTXSooner »

AllSooner wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:38 pm https://thevarsitynetwork.com/feed
I use the Apple app on my iPhone. I'm sure it's available for Androids as well. Search for the Varsity Network app. I found that it is easier to sync from iPhone than my PC
The problem with using your phone is that if somebody calls you, it pauses the app. Then you are no longer in sync. I don't get a ton of phone calls, so sometimes I can get by with my phone, but during the games this weekend, I was getting a lot of spam calls, probably political and I had to use my PC.
AllSooner

Post by AllSooner »

AustinTXSooner wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:28 pm
AllSooner wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:38 pm https://thevarsitynetwork.com/feed
The problem with using your phone is that if somebody calls you, it pauses the app. Then you are no longer in sync. I don't get a ton of phone calls, so sometimes I can get by with my phone, but during the games this weekend, I was getting a lot of spam calls, probably political and I had to use my PC.
That is true. It is troublesome to re-sync. I'm wondering if the "Do Not Disturb" option would fix that problem?