Looks like AZ loses HC to Huskies...

Discussions on any and all non-OU sports. Non-OU sports includes MLB, the NFL, the Olympics, Premier League Soccer, etc.
OU Chinaman

Looks like AZ loses HC to Huskies...

Post by OU Chinaman »

...Washington AD Troy Dannen narrowed his new HC search to Leipold @ Kansas and Fisch @ Arizpna.

After Leipold turned down the Huskies reported $9 mil a year offer, it appears Fisch will leave his new Big 12 team for the BIG.

Wonder where AZ turns now? :cool:

:ou: :ou: :ou: :rice:
inconnu

Post by inconnu »

OU Chinaman wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:59 pm ...Washington AD Troy Dannen narrowed his new HC search to Leipold @ Kansas and Fisch @ Arizpna.

After Leipold turned down the Huskies reported $9 mil a year offer, it appears Fisch will leave his new Big 12 team for the BIG.

Hard to imagine why Leipold would turn down a $9 million offer. How much is KU paying him? I guess they sell more wheat than I thought they did! ;)
OU Chinaman

Post by OU Chinaman »

inconnu wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:14 pm
OU Chinaman wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:59 pm ...Washington AD Troy Dannen narrowed his new HC search to Leipold @ Kansas and Fisch @ Arizpna.

Hard to imagine why Leipold would turn down a $9 million offer. How much is KU paying him? I guess they sell more wheat than I thought they did! ;)

...sort of think Leipold may be focused on a destination job like, I don't know...maybe MICHIGAN :cool: