OU 2024 Final Signings List (27 of 27)

Discussions on any and all things OU men's sports
OU Guy

OU 2024 Final Signings List (27 of 27)

Post by OU Guy »

20 of the 27 will be early enrollees. And with that I’m done posting recruiting info here. Appreciate the ones who enjoyed it, sorry for the drama lately, I just like to post OU stuff but it was too much for some so I’ll let others post that stuff. I’ll go to other boards to find my info but I hope others pick the slack up here as thats what was requested.

OU has signed top 10 classes in all 3 years BV has been HC. It starts to accumulate over time and this roster will need to work hard to compete next year. But thats some serious talent added fo this team.

We still have some gains to likely be made thru portal before its all over with. And a few random recruits are not signing until Feb, so there is always an outside chance one or so flips our way. But for the most part we are set.

All 27 signed before 11am, pretty amazing. With our no visit policy yet we got all sigs earlier than any other team far as I can tell. Means our players are solid and focused.

:ou: :BV:
In Brent I Trust :D
Oklahombre

Post by Oklahombre »

Guy,I appreciate what you did for the board. Here's another board that you might enjoy. They did about the same as you did here.

Also, can you post that list on the archive board and it hopefully sticks for a few years. I am interested in seeing how many of these guys stick with the program. As we all know there will be some attrition.

GUY said...
"20 of the 27 will be early enrollees. And with that I’m done posting recruiting info here. Appreciate the ones who enjoyed it, sorry for the drama lately, I just like to post OU stuff but it was too much for some so I’ll let others post that stuff. I’ll go to other boards to find my info but I hope others pick the slack up here as thats what was requested."
Oklahombre

Post by Oklahombre »

Guy, I appreciate what you did for the board. Here's another board that you might enjoy. They did about the same as you did here.

Also, can you post that list on the archive board and it hopefully sticks for a few years. I am interested in seeing how many of these guys stick with the program. As we all know there will be some attrition.

EDIT: I forgot to link the site.
https://soonercorner.freeforums.net/thr ... rants-news

@OU Guy said...
"20 of the 27 will be early enrollees. And with that I’m done posting recruiting info here. Appreciate the ones who enjoyed it, sorry for the drama lately, I just like to post OU stuff but it was too much for some so I’ll let others post that stuff. I’ll go to other boards to find my info but I hope others pick the slack up here as thats what was requested."
Pokerman

Post by Pokerman »

OU Guy wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:05 pm 20 of the 27 will be early enrollees. And with that I’m done posting recruiting info here. Appreciate the ones who enjoyed it, sorry for the drama lately, I just like to post OU stuff but it was too much for some so I’ll let others post that stuff. I’ll go to other boards to find my info but I hope others pick the slack up here as thats what was requested.

OU has signed top 10 classes in all 3 years BV has been HC. It starts to accumulate over time and this roster will need to work hard to compete next year. But thats some serious talent added fo this team.

We still have some gains to likely be made thru portal before its all over with. And a few random recruits are not signing until Feb, so there is always an outside chance one or so flips our way. But for the most part we are set.

All 27 signed before 11am, pretty amazing. With our no visit policy yet we got all sigs earlier than any other team far as I can tell. Means our players are solid and focused.

Heck, don't go away mad. I'm sure most of us enjoy your posts.
Those who don't can just ignore them.
Last edited by Pokerman on Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OU Guy

Post by OU Guy »

I’m not going away just not posting any recruiting info. Hopimg the board picks up with other posts and discussion.
SwampSooner

Post by SwampSooner »

OU Guy wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:05 pm 20 of the 27 will be early enrollees. And with that I’m done posting recruiting info here. Appreciate the ones who enjoyed it, sorry for the drama lately, I just like to post OU stuff but it was too much for some so I’ll let others post that stuff. I’ll go to other boards to find my info but I hope others pick the slack up here as thats what was requested.

Just to let you know, I liked your posts and hope you will change your mind and post here in the future.
AllSooner

Post by AllSooner »

OU Guy wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:42 pm I’m not going away just not posting any recruiting info. Hopimg the board picks up with other posts and discussion.
I'm hoping you stay around for a long, long time......POSTING! You're appreciated more than you know!
Fly

Post by Fly »

Hey man I said it in the past & will say it to you again.I thank you for the info you post, I really do. Your a big part of this board.
Everyone here is a Sooner die hard, never for get that. We are a brother hood. But no one ever goes threw life with out stepping
on another’s toe from time to time. It took me years in getting old to learn that. When I happens just blow it off. On boards as
this it is easier to do with out even realizing you did. You are a big part of making the form as good as it is, my friend, 🪰Fly :ou:
OU Guy

Post by OU Guy »

I don’t need any thanks, I have hurt the board by posting too much. I encourage everyone to post more and use the new recruiting board. Anyone can post as much as they want but it needs to be several pitching in.

——-

I did run across thos and to me its a better way to look at recruiting rankings. Sometimes fans of all teams get stuck on the common “rank” listings and that can be a bit misleading. It all depends on how many openings a team has and what positions.

This is better to look at imo, and then it comes down to developing and coaching

Most Blue Chip Commits (4 & 5 Stars)

Georgia: 24
Alabama: 20
Oregon: 20
Oklahoma: 19
Michigan: 18
Texas: 18
LSU: 18
Ohio State: 17
Penn State: 17
Florida State: 16
Notre Dame: 16
Texas A&M: 16
Auburn: 15
Clemson: 13
Tennessee: 13
Miami: 12
Florida: 11
USC: 11
South Carolina: 11
Ole Miss: 11

And here is the standard ranks

AllSooner

Post by AllSooner »

OU Guy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:34 am I have hurt the board by posting too much.
WRONG!
OU Guy

Post by OU Guy »

David Stone is growing on me fast!!

bowhuntr

Post by bowhuntr »

He's vocal, ain't he. 😅