Colorado vs Stanford

Discussions on any and all things OU men's sports
BixSooner

Colorado vs Stanford

Post by BixSooner »

Woke up last last night and couldn’t go back to sleep, after midnight. Was surfing through twitter and there were some posts of the Colorado bench where a player was mouthing off to Deion. When I went to bed, Colorado was up 29-0.

I turned on the game, and they were going into overtime, where Stanford ended up winning 46-43.

First overtime, Colorado has the ball first, TD.
Standford answers with their own TD to tie it. Find the that TD, insane.

Here’s the weird part. Second overtime, and Colorado has the ball. The drive ends with an interception, then Stanford gets the ball and nails the game winning field goal. Why did Colorado get the ball second, twice????

Was there a blunder where Colorado wins a coin toss and says, we want the ball first, when they should have taken it second?
Last edited by BixSooner on Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
WishBone

Post by WishBone »

Bix Wrote:"then Colorado gets the ball and nails the game winning field goal"

This didnt happen
Opinions are still "OK" ...Correct?
BixSooner

Post by BixSooner »

WishBone wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:22 am Bix Wrote:"then Colorado gets the ball and nails the game winning field goal"

This didnt happen
Mistyped. Stanford.
Fly

Post by Fly »

I loved this! Do not get me wrong I like Prime Time, but enough is enough. The talking heads make him out to be the greatest of greatest to enter coaching. They already had a prerecorded segment to air during the game. Give me a break! What has he done.
He looks cool on the side lines with his panted gold head phones over his hoody & his gold chains around his neck. He very rarely
talks to his coaches coaching the game. He hugs his players coming off the field, but he got beat by a very average Stanford team
this year. I was about to go to bed when I happened to catch the score & glad I did. Great sec haft game. But maybe this will shut
those commentators up some. Geeeeezzzzzzz! 🥱😵🙄

🪰Fly :BV: :ou: PS Do you think he can hear the coaches with his earphones on the outside of his hoody?🤔
waddy's ghost

Post by waddy's ghost »

Fly wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:24 am I loved this! Do not get me wrong I like Prime Time, but enough is enough. The talking heads make him out to be the greatest of greatest to enter coaching. They already had a prerecorded segment to air during the game. Give me a break! What has he done.
He looks cool on the side lines with his panted gold head phones over his hoody & his gold chains around his neck. He very rarely
talks to his coaches coaching the game. He hugs his players coming off the field, but he got beat by a very average Stanford team
this year. I was about to go to bed when I happened to catch the score & glad I did. Great sec haft game. But maybe this will shut
those commentators up some. Geeeeezzzzzzz! 🥱😵🙄

🪰Fly :BV: :ou: PS Do you think he can hear the coaches with his earphones on the outside of his hoody?🤔
Hate to nitpick BUT Stanford is a below average team .