OKLAHOMA SOONERS vs. Iowa St 'Clones: GAME THREAD

This forum contains popular threads that are worthy of archiving
OU Guy

Post by OU Guy »

Bottom post of the previous page:

Iowa State has not crossed the 40 this half!

I know all of us have GDS (Grinch Defense Syndrome) but oir D clamped down after a rocky start. We rotated players and made some coversge cbhanges “in game”. As fans we are not used that. We always expect a comeback but we shut them down.

This is great for a learning tool for coaches. You have to fail (make mistakes) to learn. That start was a learning quarter. Better to have been tested prior to Tx game than not.
In Brent I Trust :D
OU Chinaman

Post by OU Chinaman »

...'Clones! Be seeing ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!!!

Wish you well in the NEW Big 12.

BEAT THE HELL OUT OF texass!

49-0 Last time around, but SOONERS will have Gabriel and it's his one shot @ UT & mano y mano duel with Ewers

:hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning: :hornsburning:

(Have I told you how much I detest, abhor, resent and hate with extreme prejudice the university of texass???) :cool:

:ou: :ou: :ou: :rice:
Pokerman

Post by Pokerman »

Second-half shutout. I feel better now.
OU Guy

Post by OU Guy »

Time to bring this back home where it belongs!!

OU Guy

Post by OU Guy »

Dillon Gabriel finishes with over 400 total yards and five touchdowns. The defense holds ISU to 82 total yards in the second half.

The defense holds ISU to 82 total yards in the second half
Oklahombre

Post by Oklahombre »

OU Guy wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:58 pm Stuts had a sore arm prior drive so McKinzie and Lewis in at linebacker on this drive
Suck it up Studs...We need u next week..Bet he does... :dude:
OldTimer

Post by OldTimer »

I never post during the game so thought I would just post my opinion based on observation.

1. Thought Lebby called a pretty good game. Maybe the best since he’s been here.
2. We have no running game. Don’t see any holes for backs to run through.
3. Defense finally settled in midway through second quarter.
4. Still no consistent pressure from defensive line.
5. We will face a lot stiffer competition down the road.
6. Barnes still hurt? If no he will portal.
7. Good to see BV coaching instead of standing with his arms folded, looking lost as to what to do.
8. We won’t get beat like last year against Whorns, but I don’t have any grand illusions of us winning the game. If we had established a running game tonight I would feel better about the RRS.
9. BOOMER!!
“Come now, let us reason together “