Sooner Softball televised games starting to be revealed.

Forum to discuss the best softball team in the country
OUBeliever56A

Sooner Softball televised games starting to be revealed.

Post by OUBeliever56A »

On Soonersports.com, they've filled out the streaming info for softball.

I just checked it out. I would say this. There are several series and games that do not say ESPN+ or FloSoftball (Mark Campbell Tourney - 1st weekend). By no means are all games listed as being televised at this point. There is a lot to be filled out.

I will say this. I have heard that it is likely that the Mary Nutter Tournament will be on FloSoftball also. But we may have to wait until that is known for sure.

The games against Mississippi State (not sure about the other games in Starkville that weekend) and LSU could be on the SEC channels and I think that will be the case.

As to why the Iowa State, Texas, Baylor and Oklahoma State series are not shown to be on ESPN+ is curious. The Guetterma Classic at Baylor and the Miami of Ohio tourney is also unlisted. All of those are road games except the Texas series. (I think this lends credence to the rumor that OU-Texas may be moved to the Hall of Fame stadium and that ESPN may crry the series.

My guess is this. I think OU has listed the games that they are in control of. and where they know what is happening. The rest seem to be road games which is controlled by others. When they tell OU, OU will share. It is still very fluid.

We need patience.

Boomer Sooner!
TN Sooner

Post by TN Sooner »

Interesting.

I just checked FloSoftball schedule and they list the opening game against Duke in their schedule, but don’t include the rest of the schedule. However, the event website does indicate the games will be streamed by Flo.

https://markcampbellinvitational.com/
TN Sooner

Post by TN Sooner »

Likewise, the Mary nutter website also says streaming on Flo.

https://marynutterclassic.com/

I haven’t checked this year, but last year Flo was $30 for a month and showed about 10 OU games. Not a bad deal.