Transfer rumours

Forum to discuss the best softball team in the country
OU_Tom

Post by OU_Tom »

Bottom post of the previous page:

cclift38 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:21 pm Hearing some good news for OU. 😉
good to see ya Chris

I don't really think we absolutely NEED any more transfers but if some All American who can hit +20 HRs wants to be a sooner then there could be a place for them. I am not sure that there would be a spot in the lineup or on the field for most portal candidates. Seems like first base might be only position that you might take a portal person but it seems like we can already probably play 2 or 3 players there that combined will hit 25 HRs . I guess that you can use the power as well in the designated player role

It seems like the transfers that we have taken are basically just filling the 🕳️ ⛳holes left by the super senior departures.
::rice2:: :dude:
Giraffespots

Post by Giraffespots »

raven15 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:09 pm Thanks, MNSooner!👍
Just a PSA but someone on discord told me to see about getting you to come over. We don't really know each other but I figured I'd let you know you are wanted there. :cool:
ouron

Post by ouron »

I just signed up for Discord to find out what it is about. It is confusing and asks for your friends. Since I don’t have any friends it is of no value and there is nothing posted for everyone to see.

What a disappointment.
Giraffespots

Post by Giraffespots »

Ouron ...Look around discord. Go to the little discord icon at the bottom left of the page. It will bring up a list of threads. You don't need friends or any of that. There is a welcome thread that you land on when you sign up. I saw you there. Swipe to the right and that thread moves over so you can see the other threads. There is one for transfer rumors and lots of threads for individual schools. Find the one for Oklahoma. Lots and lots of stuff. I didn't add friends, or sign up for that nitro thing. It's structured different from most forums we are used to. Just keep looking around. It's alot of info and the people there stay on topic and are reasonable in nature. Don't give up on it.
Giraffespots

Post by Giraffespots »

Ok so I was trying to submit a screenshot of what I was telling you but...I'm old. I couldn't figure it out.
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

I forget that a lot of posters do that from their smartphones or mobile apps. I'm old and use my desktop for everything so you might get a completely different look than what I see. When I signed up there was no "friending" or anything like that, and the format is pretty large with all the sub-forums on the left and the dialogue and messaging over the rest of the page to the right. Lots and lots of forums to check out.....a lot of talk on realignment, potential transfers, general softball talk and all the major conferences and of course a huge following for our Oklahoma Sooners. I don't know what one might see from the mobile app....have never tried that....and may look completely different.
aka Crimson47
OU_Tom

Post by OU_Tom »

Here's another worthless rumor

::rice2:: :dude:
VNSooner

Post by VNSooner »

Are we talking about Sanders?
Giraffespots

Post by Giraffespots »

TropicalSooner wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:23 pm I forget that a lot of posters do that from their smartphones or mobile apps. I'm old and use my desktop for everything so you might get a completely different look than what I see. When I signed up there was no "friending" or anything like that, and the format is pretty large with all the sub-forums on the left and the dialogue and messaging over the rest of the page to the right. Lots and lots of forums to check out.....a lot of talk on realignment, potential transfers, general softball talk and all the major conferences and of course a huge following for our Oklahoma Sooners. I don't know what one might see from the mobile app....have never tried that....and may look completely different.
Once you get past the differences in setup, it pretty easy to use. Lots of good reliable info and intelligent discussion over there.
Giraffespots

Post by Giraffespots »

VNSooner wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:59 pm Are we talking about Sanders?
Yes. And Jackie is one to be believed.
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

Giraffespots wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:01 pm
VNSooner wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:59 pm Are we talking about Sanders?
Yes. And Jackie is one to be believed.
Absolutely!
And there's a couple of other insiders over there too...
aka Crimson47
AllSooner

Post by AllSooner »

Maybe I'm just lazy.....or Computer/internet challenged....but in either case, I would appreciate it if when you "web scouts" find something of interest, you would keep posting them over here. I really need a computer navigator to tell me how to get to my destination....I mean step by step! I know, “Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.” It's that teaching part.....I'm not good at learning. Some people have to be spoon fed in their old age. Thanks in advance! :D :D
TropicalSooner

Post by TropicalSooner »

AllSooner wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:28 pm Maybe I'm just lazy.....or Computer/internet challenged....but in either case, I would appreciate it if when you "web scouts" find something of interest, you would keep posting them over here. I really need a computer navigator to tell me how to get to my destination....I mean step by step! I know, “Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.” It's that teaching part.....I'm not good at learning. Some people have to be spoon fed in their old age. Thanks in advance! :D :D
I get what you mean.
There's starting to be several posters over there now that will be able to cross post over here. We'll try to keep you updated.
aka Crimson47
Sooneryankee13

Post by Sooneryankee13 »

OU_Tom wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:33 pm Here's another worthless rumor

It's not worthless I can promise you that!
JSULL60

Post by JSULL60 »

:ou: :ou:
Sooneryankee13 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:41 pm
OU_Tom wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:33 pm Here's another worthless rumor

It's not worthless I can promise you that!
I am also hearing that there is a very strong possibility she signs with OU
ouron

Post by ouron »

OK, thanks for help. I deleted the app so I will reinstall and try again. If that doesn’t work I will try my desktop.
ouron