Jack Carr's TERMINAL LIST series...

Your favorites
OU Chinaman

Jack Carr's TERMINAL LIST series...

Post by OU Chinaman »

...Terminal List is the first in a series of 5 novels so far about James Reece, a former Navy Seal who's team was setup in an ambush scenario and his wife & baby girl murdered in his home.

Just finished the 2nd book, True Believer, and it was better than the first, so want to encourage voracious readers like myself to check out Carr's series.(Carr is a former Navy Seal himself)

Also, Amazon Prime will begin showing Terminal List, tomorrow I believe, in a new series featuring Chris Pratt as the protagonist Reece.

Looking for a fast paced summer read, you could do worse than these books. :cool:

:ou: :ou: :ou: :rice:
BudaSooner

Post by BudaSooner »

Sounds interesting, Chinaman! I totally enjoyed Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp series, and this sounds quite similar... so, looking forward to reading this series.
I used to read hardback and paperback books extensively, but anymore I read e-books nearly exclusively, and it appears that all of the Carr books are on a waiting list. I'll get myself in the waiting queue, probably be a month or two before I can check out the first book.
Poster previously known as BlackwellSooner
MsProudSooner

Post by MsProudSooner »

I finished The Terminal List tonight. I thought it was excellent! I didn't realize they were going to have multiple seasons. Is Chris Pratt going to be in all the seasons?