EIS - 9 Breakout Stars in 2021 - Sooners' Jennings Tops the list!

Forum to discuss the best softball team in the country
OUBeliever56A

EIS - 9 Breakout Stars in 2021 - Sooners' Jennings Tops the list!

Post by OUBeliever56A »

https://extrainningsoftball.com/college ... s-in-2021/

The nine players:

Tiare Jennings, OU/2B, Haley Lee, Texas A&M/C, Karli Spaid, Miami (OH)/INF, Autumn Pease, Minnesota/RHP, Elizabeth Hightower, Florida/RHP, Kendra Lamb, Louisiana-Lafayette/RHP, Mack Leonard, Indiana State/P-1B (transfer to Florida State), Sierra Lange, Geo Washington/RHP-1B, Hannah Bowen, Arizona/RHP-UT

I can't find anything not accurate about this list of players. Even the two smaller school players (Spaid and Lange) look to have had very good years in 2021. EIs did a pretty good job on this list.

But Jennings' 2021 was a season to remember long after 2021.

I wonder if Jordyn Bahl or Rylie Boone will make this list in 2022. Or will both be included?

Boomer Sooner!
OU_Tom

Post by OU_Tom »

If Jennings breaks out any further next year, we are going to have a launch a rescue rocket 🚀 to bring her back to earth. Her performance as a freshman was unbelievable.

I really hope that Bahl breaks out and is big time. The Kelanis and Paige Parkers don’t grow on trees. I am hoping that the gods have blessed us with another 4 year wonder. As loaded as OU hitting seems to be, if Bahl goes big then OU might catch those great UCLA teams in the record books

I can’t wait to see how good Bahl and May become. I think May might have a high gear that we haven’t seen yet. She had a very strong year as a freshman
::rice2:: :dude: